Saturday 5 July 2008

Well, lets bak track. I tink i havent blogged for two wks or even more ald. Lol. For the last two weeks, i had been bz rehersing for council invest and trying to get the dance steps rite(which sometimes i did, and sometimes not) =.= I tink this yr de couple dance is the hardest of all... But no choice, I still had to learn it... Had my chi o'lvl oral 5 days ago. Tink i said quite a lot of eng... lik "den hor" and "ok lor". zzz I oso had my sch de eng oral. The conversation topic quite chim. My eng cher asked me, "Well, tell me 1 ting tad u wanted to tell some1 but didnt dare to tell him or her." I was lik stoning there for lik ten seconds and tinking wad to sae. >.<>

Well, mon is youth day. The other children are good la. Got hol. I still nidda go bak to sch to reherse for council invest. haiz. But its sorta gd for council cos we nidda get our invest steps rite. Well, bye for now den. Jyjy for ur studies (:

No comments: