Monday 16 June 2008

Lol. I tink i hadn't been blogging for a vry vry looooong time ald. Cos there aren't much tings to blog and i dont feel lik blogging? Well, my sis is sick so i'm practically stuck at home except that i nidda go bak to sch at times for some tingy.

Hahaz. Staying at home may be a bore to most ppl, but i sorta enjoyed it? hahaz. Cos i have this vry gd and obedient com at home that i can plae wif when im bored xD Well, so wad is my daily routine during hols? Wake up at around 9, brush teeth, eat breakfast, read newspaper, do hw, use com for various purposes(mostly to plae and record songs) (: and sleep.

Haiz. But time really flies. A blink of the eye and poof, hols is ending. Stress and work will be filling up my time till i hav no time to plae =\ And the worst ting, my o'lvl chi oral is arriving in 2 wks time. @#$%! Haven realli prepared =.='''

Owell, tads all frm me. Well, enjoy the hols while it lasts (for students onli) xD

No comments: