Tuesday 27 May 2008

Owell, hols had started... but still, it felt like having none at all. Had to go back to sch almost everday for stuffs. Bleah. And the homework is like... undescribable?

Lets juz tok abt the more interesting and carefree things i did last weekend. On Sun, which was 2 days ago, I went to the Singapore Expo, mainly for the popular fair. (: Had quite a nice time there, looking and stationery and stuffs. (I din bother going to the books section cos i'm tired of looking at books now). My father bought some of the tings which interests him and my sis bought a sling bag. Hahaz. I oso bought something. Guess wad i bought? A blue pen. Lols :p

On Mon, which was ystd, I went to Expo again, =.=''', this time not for the popular fair, but for the food fest^^. I hadn't been to any of the food fest b4, so was wondering how it looked like b4 we went there. And reaching there answered my qn. There were a lot of food booths (or wadeva they are called) that sold all kinds of different varieties of food. I ate to my heart's content, but the result - fullness. Hahaz.

Hmm, I went out again today, and guess whr i went to? Lols, nt Singapore Expo again, but Bukit Timah Nature Reserve! Nono. Lets start with wad i did early in the morning 1st.
Well, I went to sch early in the morning for the Math Olympiad competition, which I had i feeling that I will flung it, cos I din bother to learn it. Hahaz. Well, most of the ppl oso duno aniting frm the topics of the competition, so we are all preparing to flung it. Lols. And we did flung it, or rather we are likely to :p I mean, even my tuition teacher oso duno how to do, so duno tok abt us, or rather me ^^. After tad, my friends and I walked to the opposite of our sch to have our lunch(which we waited vry impatiently for it since the uncle took a long time to serve us our food and we are rushing against time) , afterwhich we returned bak to sch, joined the rest in the human's room and waited for the bus to come. Soon, we are on our way to BTNR and tada, we arrived there within an hr. Lols. =.= We den went abt wif our grp and a guide and discovered the secrets within forests(: Hahaz. It was quite fun, though exhausting =\

Yea, so tad was wad i did these few days. I wonder when i have the time to blog again since I'm so bz and theres a camp this fri. Well, stay tuned den ^.^

No comments: