Wednesday 14 May 2008

Hmm... today was a good and bad dae happening concurrently for me? haiz. lets talk abt the bad ting 1st. Hahaz i always lik saying and knowing bad tings 1st :p

Well, bad ting is tad i juz failed badly for my higher chi =\ zzz this my 1st time in this yr that i failed aniting =.=''' And its quite badly... Well, juz hope tad my compo is gd enuf to pull up my grades so i wont fail for my overall... hopeeeeeeee. lols... Now i hope my eng wont fail... will be noeing the grades tmr...

Hmm, gd ting is tad my other subjects have grades tad are rather reasonable to me. hahaz. SMILES(: Well, but there more to come tmr... so yea. Lets juz pray hard today and tmr :p Well... and i juz gt a post in council ^^ I'm a treasurer. xD Muahahaz But im the onli guy in ex-co.. sobs

Well, im searching for blogs now. ahahaz. Well, cya den (: MORE TEST SCRIPTS FLYING BAK TMR!!!

No comments: