Sunday 17 August 2008

o.o National dae over le. Hahaz Din do much tings on tad dae though. Went to my grandma hse and played games, den went home to watch NDP show on tv. Tad was last week. lol

Gt bak most of my CA paper. My emaths paper was... lol... 9/40 =.= 1st tym i gt 1 digit. Hahaz. But strangely it gave me a lot of motivation. =.=?? The other papers wasnt much beta oso although they all passed... lol chiong ahhhhhhhh.

A few daes ago, or a wk ago(cant rmbr), our chem teacher was lik commenting on the girls abt their hair. This was what she said, or at least something lik tad. "You all girls ah the hair so long. Like curtain lik tad. If wear home clothes with this hair den nice wad. With sch shirt where gt nice?"
Den nxt our math teacher came in gave out our math paper, afterwhich she commented, "I dont see why more than half the class failed emath. Some even scored 7 marks, 9 marks, 10 marks and 11 marks." My friend was lik whispering to me, "she's obviously toking abt us lah" and i nodded my head in agreement. Den abt 3 daes later, after she gave out our amaths paper, she grumbled again. She began naming some names (luckily im nt in the list), and she suddenly talked abt a girl in our class. "Wa she ah, three teachers complained abt her hair already. I duno why nowadays the girls' fringe so long. I cannot stand the hair poking into my eye. Once its long i'll cut. These fringe i call it curtain. When i go out wif my husband i'll always tell him, 'Eh this is my student's hair!' If u all go dinner den wear high heels and nice clothes with this hair den nice ma, if wear sch shirt... haiz..."
When we heard this, we were lik tinking- wth why sae same things as Ms Mok. Scary seh. lols. Anw, Ms mok was our chem cher.

Juz watched olympic games-table tennis section. S'pore lost to China, but at least we got a silver (: Hahax. Well, tads all for now. Anw, sry for nt blogging frequently. Bye 4 now den ^^

No comments: