Wednesday 23 April 2008

Hahaz. Today was an unlucky day lor. Especially at PE... lols. Pe time caused my specs and watch to break =.= And tmr still gt SA test.... zzz

Well, I was like the captain for the captain's ball den i was standing on a chair trying to catch the ball. Den while I was trying to catch the ball, Xin lin, who was trying to block the ball, failed and hit my hand instead >.< Den my watch flew out and landed on the ground in a few pieces.

I gt another birthday bash during recess, this time nt frm my friends but frm the tuckshop auntie. She gave me 3 full scoops of rice cos she was lik clearing stock den i eat until wan explode. lols But im nt the onli 1 (:

Hahaz. Well, abt 2 more hrs to my birthday (: Am i excited? Hmm, nt realli. hahaz well i going sleep soon ald. Tmr still gt tests... Well nitez to whoever is watching this post xD

No comments: