Tuesday 11 March 2008

~CNY~

Well, somehow i'm nt realli in the mood of cny this yr... duno y... perhaps becoz im too bz wif work or i had already celebrated it for yrs... beats me...

Hmm, on the eve, lyk usual, i went to sch, but its half day(: We attended the 1st lesson, which was history, and went to hall for celebration. It was lyk boring... and i was looking at the time and waiting for dismissal. lawl. Bad description rite? hahaz cos i 4got most of the events.

On Cny itself, i went to my dad side de grandma hse. Which was ultra boring... My sis and i were anti-socials and stayed in a room whereas the rest of my cousins took another. They were gambling wif their money but in the end i took the initiative and joined them, armed wif money. Guess wad? I lost the "war" and lost quite a lot of coins. =\
In the afternoon, we left my dad side de grandma hse and went to my mom side de grandma hse(confusing rite xD). Hahaz. It was much much beta staying there(:

Yea... tads all tad i cld rmbr 4 cny... stay tuned to know abt how i felt abt tests :p

No comments: