Wednesday 31 October 2007

~~After Class Chalet~~

After Class Chalet

Haiz... So fast our class chalet ended le. But it was fun there^^. I went there wif some of my friends but we still cannot check in yet cos of mouse >.<''' Then it turn out tad the taxi driver he was in did not noe how to go to the chalet and toured around the outside of east coast. We then checked in and some lame ppl started shouting and singing into the microphone... Noisy -.- Some of us including me started playing uno cards. After that, we went to a nearby arcade to enjoy. Chic gt addicted into gambling for more tokens and loss a lot of money as a result.. zzz>.<

We then went back to our chalet to have our dinner. After dinner-ing, we began our game of titee (or wadeva its spelled). At around 10.30, we went to our room to sleep. Luckily for us, no1 came to inspect our chalet. If nt, we would be thrown out of it as onli 8 ppl are supposed to be staying in it :p. However, we could nt sleep so we continued our game of titee. We went to sleep at 3.30. After 2 hrs, we were awoken by teck chye's phone alarm. I began to have a stomachache -.- My friend and i den went out to find a toilet. We were extremely happy to find 1 at the lobby. We went towards. I gave it a push. It was locked. >.<'''

We went back to the chalet to wait for our Macdonald breakfast that we ordered at 5.30 to be delivered. But it wasnt delivered to us till 11 plus or 12 plus... zzz wad a poor service...

In the afternoon, we went to a nearby bowling centre to bowl. I hadn't been bowling for abt a yr le so all my skills are gone... I slowly gt back my skills and began enjoying the game. We played 4 games... My hands were tired after carrying the bowling balls... We then returned to our chalet to bbq. It was then tad our teachers arrived. I wanted to join the teachers and my friends for another round of bowling but my parents arrived to pick me home le... so i din get to bowl wif the teachers :(

But i was already vry tired. Once i reached home... i fell onto my bed and slept thru the nite.................................

No comments: